2. While I'm scouring the internet for inspiration, I'll also be looking for the ultimate brownie recipe. I'm looking for a rich, fudge-y brownie recipe to make next weekend. I like brownies, but they usually aren't something I crave, so I'm not sure where this craving is coming from (the baby?). Any suggestions?
4. I was somewhat certain that we'd be taking a Bradley childbirth class, but the only one in our area has already started and meets late in the evening so . . . that isn't going to work. I can deal with missing a class or two, but the deal breaker was the meeting time. Guys, I'm in bed by 8 pm most nights and I fall asleep within minutes - a class that runs until 9 pm is not going to work (especially since we'd still have to be up at 4:30 the next morning). So, now we have to find another class or something online.
5. Tomorrow I'll be 22 weeks and I feel like I've grown a lot in the last couple of weeks. It still isn't too noticeable when I'm laying down, but Fiona does avoid my stomach so maybe it's a little more obvious then I think.
At our midwife appointment on Wednesday, we discovered that the baby is transverse - he or she is laying sideways, so we'll have to start working on getting this baby into the right position. It's still early so it's not that big of a deal, but . . . .
6. My goal for this past week has been to order seeds for the garden and I've yet to do that. I know 99% of what I'm going to order but I still need to figure out which varieties of watermelon we're going to try. I have it narrowed down to 22 and I get to pick 2 or 3. Can you guess I like watermelon?
7. I ordered maternity clothes! I'm finally at that point where most of my shirts are too short and the bottom of my belly shows if I don't have a layer underneath. As classy as that is I figured that I need a few tanks to help stretch my wardrobe.
Join Jen for more Quick Takes!